Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Twin Falls Home

Fire damage at this Twin Falls home began in the kitchen and extended beyond to other areas of the house. Soot and smoke damage were pervasive throughout the st... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Ravages a Jerome Home

Most household fires originate in the kitchen, and this was no exception. The Jerome customer called us immediately after the firefighters extinguished the blaz... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire Jerome, ID

This customer called our team after suffering a traumatic kitchen fire in their home. This families home was almost 100% affected with smoke filling the entire... READ MORE

Cooking fire in Castleford, ID

This beautiful home in Castleford, ID suffered a fire damage due to a cooking fire. We understand that it is extemely devastating when a fire starts in your ho... READ MORE

Twin Falls Pack Out Service

These are pictures of the Before and After pack out service in Twin Falls. Our customer experienced a fire loss and hired us to come in and remediate the fire a... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Twin Falls, ID

This was a Kitchen fire that was credited to leaving the stove unattended while boiling water. Noticed the damaged to the cabinets above the stove. We brought a... READ MORE