Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you’ve just noticed mold damage in your home, you may feel frustrated at the time and money it will take to repair the damage. Fear not; our restoration company has got you covered.
At SERVPRO of Twin Falls, we provide expert mold mitigation services to prevent disease-causing mold from getting out of hand.
A Team Of Specialized Technicians Combat The Mold
No one wants to deal with the nasty effects of mold damage, but luckily SERVPRO’s team of specialized restoration technicians has you covered. Whether it’s a residential or commercial property, our technicians are trained to identify and remediate mold infestations using proven methods.
Reliable Mold Damage Mediation
At SERVPRO®, we thoroughly inspect your property to determine the moisture source causing the mold and develop an action plan. Then we work with their powerful vacuums, air scrubbers, and antimicrobial treatments to remove mold from your walls, ceilings, and other surfaces.
Put Mold in Its Place: Call SERVPRO for Mold Restoration Services
Take control of the mold situation with SERVPRO’s professional mold restoration services and put mold where it belongs - out the door! Our experienced technicians will help you eliminate unsightly and potentially harmful mold before it becomes an even bigger problem—no need to fear mold again.
Get started with these simple steps:
- Give us some details about your mold problem.
- We will restore your property.
- You can have peace of mind.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (208) 735-1447
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (208) 735-1447
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Twin Falls community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: