SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties: We Remove the Full Range of Fire Damage.
Residential fires leave homeowners scared, relieved, then scared again – the second scare leaps out when the smoke and soot damage are revealed. Don’t worry. At SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties, we have the training and equipment to counterattack the smoke, soot, and other hazards such as water, microbial growth (including mold), and roof damage. Whatever the type or extent of the damage, call us -- SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties – at 208-735-1447 as soon as you know there’s a problem. Don’t worry about the hour or even the day; our emergency services are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. We promise to arrive promptly (Faster to any size disaster) to prevent additional damage and to get you back into your home as soon as possible. We have company-wide certifications from the non-profit standard-setting organization, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties 208-735-1447
Smoke and soot damage everything they land upon, and they produce stains and leave oppressive odors while they’re corroding your home and belongings. Our SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties team members have first-rate skills and equipment, so we can help you restore your home from all kinds of fire damage.
We are also licensed residential contractors who provide or supervise the rebuilding and property restoration services that your home may require to get back to its preloss functioning. As a full-service restoration company, we simplify the rescue of your home; you won’t need to hunt for different vendors.
Count on us to do whatever is needed, including:
- Apply roof tarpaulins and other barricades
- Supply portable power
- Remove water and contaminants
- Dry the structure(s)
- Pack up and move your belongings to secure temporary storage (if needed)
- Remove smoke, soot, mold (any microbial growth) and other hazards
- Remediate damage these hazards to do:
- Ceilings, walls
- Upholstery, carpets, drapes, other fabrics
- Hardwood, linoleum, marble, stone
- Dishes, appliances, keepsakes
- Other belongings
- Eliminate odors
- Roofing services
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical, plumbing services
- Dry cleaning (to ensure mold or smoke particles don’t become embedded in the fabrics)
- Replace ruined drywall and replace it with new drywall
- General contracting
You can read more about our services on our website, but the most striking part is this: we offer a five-year warranty on all completed work.
Call SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties at 208-735-1447. We make fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties