Fire Damage Doesn’t Have to End Your Home. SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties is Here to Help.®
Even small fires can leave behind immense amounts of damage – even worse, corrosives like smoke, soot, and water cause more damage over time. When a fire rages through your south-central Idaho-area home, call SERVPRO® of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties at 208-735-1447 right away. Don’t bother checking the time; our technicians are ready to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 hours a year. Our SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties technicians have the training, experience, and specialized equipment necessary to restore your property to pre-fire-damage conditions, regardless of whether the damage:
- Includes one kind or several kinds of hazards
- Is confined to part of one room or spread throughout your home and outbuildings
- Smoke and soot
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Structural damage
- Persistent odors
- Affects belongings
Our services include rebuilding, document drying, property restoration, and other services, so we’re equipped to bring your home to its preloss condition as much as possible. We’re so invested in your satisfaction that we offer a five-year warranty on all completed work.
SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties 208-735-1447
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) reports that the United States has what they call a “fire problem” because we know how to prevent fires, yet have so many of them that, on average, firefighters across the country respond to one residential fire every 87 seconds. Smaller fires – ones that homeowners extinguish without needing professional firefighters – may seem less daunting, but they often leave behind immense amounts of ongoing damage.
Call us at 208-735-1447 when you suspect that the fire damage is too much for you to counterattack without professional help. Don’t feel embarrassed; most insurance companies require that their policyholders hire professional restoration companies such as SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties because we:
- Have the training and advanced equipment to start work as soon as we arrive, which means that we start salvaging your property sooner and, therefore, save more property, which saves you money
- Arrive promptly, regardless of the extent of the damage – we may be able to start work before you have rented all the necessary equipment
- Can restore more of your property and belongings than most people realize can be restored – if you throw away fewer items, you need to replace fewer items!
- Can work 24 hours a day to ensure your property is safe from further damage
Call 208-735-1447; we’ll make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Twin Falls & Jerome Counties